Diocese of Melbourne
The diocese includes the urban cities of Melbourne and Geelong and also some more rural areas.
Has 53 financial branches and 10 Caritas groups with 1150 members.
2015 saw MU in the Melbourne Diocese celebrate 120 years.
Diocesan President Report (February 2017) Click here
Lady Day 2017 Melbourne
Monday 27th March 10.30am
St Peter's Eastern Hill (15 Gisborne Street, East Melbourne)
Preacher: Bishop Genieve Blackwell)
Please note that there are no lifts operating at Parliament Station
Lady Day 2017 Geelong
Saturday 8th April 10.30am
St Andrew's Corio (104 Bacchus Marsh Road, Corio)
- Hand-crafted rugs for at-risk young parents, rugs for the aged, beanies and rugs for Seafarers
- Kits for young adults in care who are starting out in their own accommodation
- Care for bereaved families through hospitality and support at funerals
- Prayer, material and financial support for Karen refugees on the Thai/Burma Border
- Support for invalid and housebound members through the Intercessory Prayer Circle
- Support for clergy through Baptism and Marriage kits, prayer cards, resource material
- Hand knitted baby and children’s garments,
- Sewing floor rugs for children in need
- Clergy stoles
‘The Banners of the Mothers’ Union Branches and Caritas Groups of Diocese of Melbourne’
The MU Shop
- The MU Shop stocks greeting cards, Aussie souvenirs, children’s books, worship resources and gifts.
- It is open on Monday, Tuesday and Friday 10.00am to 3.00pm (except on days forecast over 35 degree).
- Street: Level 5, Room 5, 37 Swanston Street
- Postcode: 3000
- City: Melbourne
- State: Victoria
- Country: Australia
Shop Contact Details
- Telephone: 03 9650 1282
On the map
Fill in your address into the address field below the map and the shortest route will be calculated.